The following terms and conditions apply for enrollment in Mindfulness for Wellness Leaders course.
- The Mindfulness for Wellness Leaders course is delivered to you (herein known as the client) by Continuum Coaching Learning Centre, which is owned and operated by Continuum Coaching.
- This course contains four modules that are released one a week over a four week period.
- Access to the course material will be available for 180 days from the date the client signs up. After that time access to material expires.
B. Intellectual Property Rights
- that you may duplicate the Mindfulness for Wellness Leaders Material but only for your use and all proprietary markings are to be retained on all duplicated copies;
- that under no circumstances shall proprietary markings be removed from Mindfulness for Wellness Leaders material.
- that you shall not falsely claim any ownership to the material within the Mindfulness for Wellness Leaders.
- We are committed to effectively managing the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information for the purpose of our business activities in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
- Continuum Coaching respects your privacy. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it, such as when you provide email contact information to subscribe to the Continuum Coaching email list newsletter, send feedback to Continuum Coaching, register for one of Continuum Coaching’s courses or respond to a survey. If you voluntarily provide your email address or other contact information, we might also use it to inform you of changes to Continuum Coaching, to survey you about your use or opinion of Continuum Coaching, or to ask for your support. At your request, we will remove your contact information from our files.
- We do not make your contact information or any other personally identifiable information available to anyone outside Continuum Coaching or its service providers (who use the information only for authorized Continuum Coaching purposes) unless we are legally required to do so.
- In addition to the above, we collect certain anonymous (non-personally identifiable) information to help us improve the Continuum Coaching Learning Centre web site and to evaluate the access and use of Continuum Coaching Learning Centre materials and the impact of Continuum Coaching Learning Centre on the worldwide educational community:
- We collect information you provide about your use of and satisfaction with Continuum Coaching Learning Centre through email you send us, through the Continuum Coaching Learning Centre feedback form, and through Continuum Coaching surveys, whether or not you voluntarily include your contact information.
- We may use web analysis tools that are built into the Continuum Coaching Learning Centre web site to measure and collect anonymous session information.
- When we report information about Continuum Coaching Learning Centre access, use, and impact, we report aggregate, non-personally identifiable data. Occasionally, we report quoted feedback from users. We do not attribute feedback to specific individuals unless we obtain permission to use that person’s name along with the feedback.
- To make full payment upon enrolment for $385
- The client has 3 business days of registering to contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel the order.
- Withdrawal from the course within 4-14 days will incur a $50 administration fee. Written notice via email is required.
- Return of funds in the circumstances above will occur within 7 business days.
- No refunds will be given after 14 days
Upon payment you will have access to course material and 5 - MP3 downloads (see enrolment email for how to download), as well as access to a secret group on Facebook.
- If all the course requirements are completed, including assessments, and you are not totally satisfied then a refund of investment can be gained by emailing email@example.com.A reason for your dissatisfaction will be required to process this request.
- At the completion of course a certificate will be sent via your listed email address.
E. Training & Outcomes
- To communicate with other participants and training staff in a respectful manner. Failure to do so could result in termination of your enrolment.
- Successful completion requires all required activities and assessment components to be submitted.
- Results are the responsibility of the course participant.
- To indemnify Continuum Coaching against any action arising out of the application of the course material by the course participant.